Full Job Description
Responsibilities include the analysis, preparation and submission of the VPTO’s budget, monthly re-forecasts and projections and control of capital expenditures under the direct supervision of the Business Management Director and in close coordination with the VPTO. Supports financial analysis required for operational management decision-making. Responsible for the analysis and timely and accurate submission of the VPTO’s forward-looking results and key statistics to Liberty Latin America and local management, including HFM loads.
- Control and monitoring of VPTO’s Capital Expenditures budget and actual investments.
- Support the VPTO’s budget process, including communications with all areas on capturing financial and operational information vital for preparation of the budget, including budgeted financial results, capital expenditures, working capital, financing requirements and tax projections.
- Preparation of re-forecasts, working with key managers throughout the organization, both monthly and semi-annually.
- Development of investment return analysis for capital expenditures.
- Support in the preparation of the company’s long-range plan.
- Support the preparation and submission of monthly forward-looking results, including Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) submissions and Capital Allocation report (CAR) preparation. Support to the Controller in the maintenance of HFM database and financial and operational database strategic direction.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly financial presentations, including capex and financial results.
- Financial planning analysis over operational performance and liquidity positions, including quantification and projections over key expenditures such as programming costs, indirect expenses, CAPEX, vendor financing initiatives, litigation, etc. Identification of risks and opportunities over financial and non-financial measures of the Company.
- Strive in the preparations and analysis of departmental expense budgets and actual vs. budget comparison and analysis.
- Strive to analyze and control monthly capital expenditures (CAPEX) vs. budgeted and forecasted expenditures.
- Compliance with established procedures, policies and expectations of LLA, as well as SOX, including utilization of models provided and observation of timetables for the results required and requested.
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all LLA’s policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred.
- Professional qualification (CPA, CMA, CFA, and ACA) with relevant post qualification experience preferred.
- Over 4 years of meaningful experience in significant financial reporting and analysis role(s).
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.