Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will participate in cross-border/cross-organization rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills while making a global impact. Through customized training and development, our goal is to fast-track you to a leadership role by year five.
This Global Future Leader role is located in Japan. In this Asia Pacific Geo Strategy Specialist role, you will manage and facilitate important projects and initiatives in Lenovo / NECPC holding. In this role you will:
* Manage / facilitate important projects / initiatives in Lenovo / NECPC holding
* Identify issue / bottleneck to execute
* Create solutions in alignment with each related functions/segments
* Support all segments/functions to achieve short term goal (STAMP aspiration plan)
* Support strategic planning including Market Intelligence study
* Work with Strategy Director / COO / Japan President to set and execute solid/bold mid-long term goal
* Multiple Roles Available
* Fluent English and Japanese skills for meeting discussion and e-mail communication
* Strong problem-solving skill
* Logical but soft communication skills with lots of stakeholders
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills (Pivot table analysis etc.)
* Strong Basic business skills (prioritization, multi-tasking)
* Can Do / Positive mindset and will to personal growth as a business person
Global Future Leaders Program REQUIREMENTS:
– Bachelor or Masters Students graduating between 2020 – 2022 completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines
– GPA: 3.3 minimum
– Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation
– International expertise (study abroad, internships)
– Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions.
– Program Start Date: July 2022, can be flexible based on graduation date
When you work at Lenovo, you make powerful things happen—for your company, for your career, and for the world. Smarter takes YOU. Apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.