Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
- Working closely with Product Managers, Product Owners and IT peers, you will lead IT architecture design and development to help Lenovo’s smart digital transformation in Global Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, Services and Solution Sales, HR and Legal. This position requires the ability to be innovative and work within the parameters of the existing platform. The candidate should be able to build a technical leadership to achieve the following goals:
- Play a key role in enterprise architecture design, application architecture design and implementation, to ensure all the technology and business goals are met with compliance to organization strategies, standards, and industry trends.
- Leverage AI algorithms and data analytical capabilities in building domain specific models and innovative solutions in Global Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, Services and Solutions, HR and Legal, to address business pain points, improve productivity and time-to-market, promote sales, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Influence the product architecture roadmap if needed. Work with peers to implement product strategies & technology strategies
- Use technical expertise to drive engineering excellence in software architecture design and implementation. Mentor software developers on technologies, best practices, and techniques. Monitor a team’s productivity to meet organizational goals.
- Facilitate software development tasks including stakeholder communications, project planning, solution design, coding, DIT/SIT/UAT, incident/problem/change management, resolution, and escalation as needed.
- Do hands-on development, should be assigned with software implementation tasks as needed.
- Conduct code profiling, code reviews, and implement non-functional requirements. Work with Developers, QA, and Site Operations to ensure code quality and code coverage in testing
- Proactive learner with the ability to research and quickly utilize new technologies.
- Work with other cross-functional and enterprise-wide organizations to develop system and process enhancements.
- Understand business requirements, both current and future, implement DevOps solutions including design and test automation, continuous integration and deployment, etc., utilize design principles (OOAD), patterns (Design Patterns) & algorithms up-to-date to accomplish business directives and goals.
- Use Agile/SCRUM methodology to deliver web or mobile solutions on time with quality.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar specialty from a reputable university. Good written and verbal English skills, good team working skills.
- Profound knowledge on artificial intelligence algorithms, including but not limited to algorithms in Symbolicism/Logicism, Connectionism, and Evolutionism/Actionism, such as Naïve Bayers, KNN, PD Tree, Logistic Regression (Gradient Descent/Ascent), SVM, AdaBoost, K-mean, CNN, RNN, etc.
- Hands-on experiences in developing AI solutions or applying AI algorithms in Smart Logistics and Manufacturing, NLP, Voice Technology, Vision Technology, Context Awareness, Knowledge Graph, Data Analytics, etc.
- Master of one AI programming language (preferably Python) and one AI programming platform/tool (such as TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.)
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experiences in big data technologies (Spark, Hadoop, Map Reduce, etc.)
- Experienced in RDBMS and NoSQL for data modeling, mining, ETL, and analysis, preferably with good business intelligence (Qliksense, Power BI, Talend, Tableau, etc.) knowledge
- Sound knowledge in enterprise architecture design, application architecture design, and implementation.
- Experienced with Cloud Computing solutions (AWS, MS Azure, Ali Cloud, etc.) and Everything-as-a-Service (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, DaaS, etc.) solutions
- Decent knowledge of Micro-Service Architecture and technologies (Service Mesh/Istio, K8S, Spring Cloud, Dubbo, etc.)
- Good understanding of web infrastructures like CDN, load balancer, web server, application server, and database.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Development. Familiar with DevOps methodology and tools, such as Jira, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Nexus, Selenium, etc.
- Good knowledge of web security technologies and solutions.
Global Future Leaders Program REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor or master’s students graduating between 2020 and 2022 completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines ·
- GPA: 3.3 minimum
- Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation ·
- International expertise (study abroad, internships) ·
- Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions. ·
- Program Start Date: July 2022, can be flexible based on graduation date
What you get in return:
- Flexible working hours
- Highly engaging work environment
- New business team that allows you to learn and grow as your transform your career
- Pleasant, respectful and collaborative working atmosphere driven by rewards and recognition
- Local ownership in a Global setting
- Diverse community built on trust and respect
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible working environment and generous vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.