Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
In this role:
- Lenovo is looking for an entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, visionary SMB Product Manager with a global scope who is passionate about our technology and the opportunity it provides to deliver groundbreaking experiences for our worldwide customers.
- As a Product Owner, through strategic research and competitive analysis obtained from a variety of sources (internal research teams, key suppliers, and partners), you can understand and translate customer needs (sometimes before the customers themselves realize they have that need) into requirements that drive development and solutions.
- While balancing company resources in order to determine that products will have adequate HW, pricing, and SW support and deliver a superior customer experience, and bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs (preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing).
If you obsess over customers and are a results-oriented Product Manager who gets excited about frequently starting from scratch, running hard, and solving tough technical, operational, and business challenges, come join us.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, Business, or MBA
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Worked in type of technical company, such as hardware, marketing or customer/alliance management in key technical companies.
- Familiar with PC industry. And has strong interests and passion to develop in this area.
- Background in product management, understanding of customer requirements, product development, spec analysis, pricing, strategy planning, competitive analysis, sales planning and financial planning.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
- Superior presentation skills and the ability to adapt messaging to target audiences including CxO level audiences both internally and externally.
- Strong business acumen with a global mindset
- Financial management responsibility in a visible, fast-growing and extremely competitive business.
Global Future Leaders Program REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor or master’s students graduating between 2020 and 2022 completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines ·
- GPA: 3.3 minimum
- Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation ·
- International expertise (study abroad, internships) ·
- Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions. ·
- Program Start Date: July 2022, can be flexible based on graduation date
What you get in return:
- Flexible working hours
- Highly engaging workspace
- New business team that allows you to learn and grow as your transform your career
- Pleasant, respectful and collaborative working atmosphere driven by rewards and recognition
- Local ownership in a global setting
- Diverse community built on trust and respect
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible working environment and generous vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.