Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
- Understand various business scenarios, apply data science methodology including machine learning, mathematical statistics, or optimization algorithms to solve prediction, reasoning, anomaly detection, optimization simulation, and other problems through business modeling to intelligent analytics and accountable decision-making.
- For end-to-end data preparation, model selection, algorithm verification, and result delivery, complete challengeable tasks on time with high quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Design and develop algorithm-based functional components by cooperating with software development and business operation teams to realize system construction, function iterative development, and productization of the algorithm model to drive real business benefits.
- Support business partners, deeply analyze the business impact and improvement opportunities, and promote project results in the field of digital transformation.
- Holders of a master’s or Ph.D. degree in computer science, data science, statistics, and other related majors.
- Experience in combining theory and practice in one or more of the following areas: data mining, feature engineering, predictive analytics, multiple-criteria decision-making, operations research optimization, etc.; at the same time mastering (not limited to) one or more of the above algorithm programming languages: Python, R, Java, etc.
- Excellent communication, learning, and collaboration skills. You need to be able to work efficiently with non-technical groups, and proactively understand, abstract, and solve business problems.
- Practical experience in mathematical modeling, business analysis, etc., and those who are interested in using models and algorithms to solve practical problems with strong curiosity and great passion are preferred.
Global Future Leaders Program REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor or master’s students graduating between 2020 and 2022 completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines ·
- GPA: 3.3 minimum
- Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation ·
- International expertise (study abroad, internships) ·
- Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions. ·
- Program Start Date: July 2022, can be flexible based on graduation date
What you get in return:
- Flexible working hours
- Highly engaging work environment
- New business team that allows you to learn and grow as your transform your career
- Pleasant, respectful and collaborative working atmosphere driven by rewards and recognition
- Local ownership in a Global setting
- Diverse community built on trust and respect
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible working environment and generous vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.