Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will participate in cross-border/cross-organization rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills while making a global impact. Through customized training and development, our goal is to fast-track you to a leadership role by year five.
For this GFLeader role, you will be part of the North America (NA) Strategy & Sales Operations team focused on creating the strategy for long-term growth along with optimizing short-term sales operations/performance within the NA Region. The NA Geo Strategy & Sales Operations Senior Lead is responsible for managing and supporting strategic initiatives and developing tools for the region to amplify and enhance sales team effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and be able to independently drive complex data analysis leading to strategic insights. This role is an important function that will help the NA region improve the quality and speed of strategic assessments and supporting the implementation of these strategies. This is a high-exposure role that will regularly interface with Strategy, Sales, Marketing, Product Operations, Supply Chain, Product Development, and Finance. The amount of regular interaction with each of these functional areas could lead to a career move into any one of these groups. The position will be based in Chicago, IL, Motorola HQ.
Here’s what you’ll do:
– Partner with Sales Account Teams, Finance, Pricing, Portfolio, and Marketing to identify strategic opportunities
– Support & manage the development of executive-level PowerPoint presentations to communicate and support strategic recommendations
– Develop data tools to equip a broader team with access to key insights
– Become a subject matter expert on competitive and market data
– Support various cross-functional initiatives such as business case development, supply chain analysis, and marketing effectiveness analysis
– Support day-to-day operations including report development and maintenance, ad-hoc analyses, and business performance tracking
– Master’s degree in business, finance or marketing or MBA from a top-tier university
– Prior internship experience in an analyst role
– Expertise in data tools such as excel and tableau
– Experience developing customer and executive-level PowerPoint presentations
– Ability to analyzing market trends, target segments and competition
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Highly driven self-starter, motivated and detail-oriented
Global Future Leaders Program REQUIREMENTS:
– Bachelor or Masters Students graduating between 2020 and 2022 completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines
– GPA: 3.3 minimum
– Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation
– International expertise (study abroad, internships)
– Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions.
– Program Start Date: July 2022, can be flexible based on graduation date
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.