5G has been gaining momentum and will have a big impact on the mobile tech industry. Lenovo is proud to be an innovation leader in the 5G effort. We are committed to creating and bringing faster, easier, and more secure experiences to more people; helping people save time, stay productive, have fun, and get connected anytime, anywhere.
By working directly with Telco partners and end customers, this role brings outside-in insight around market and customer’s needs/wants that matters the most in a 5G/Connected world. This role rings back the new key selling points that are landed into each product to formulate a compelling story to drive the sell-in and sell-out.
1. Develop a deep understanding of the mobile operator industry, including ARPU generation. Leverage mobile operators’ investment in critical technologies to develop features and solutions that differentiate Lenovo’s offering;
2. Formulate a clear and concise 3-year product and engagement strategy that leverages 5G investments internally and with our mobile operator partners;
3. Own and drive the understanding of 5G/Connected market and customer persona;
4. Own and encourage the knowledge of 5G/Connected Devices product differentiation across Channels, esp. unique requirements thru mobile operator channel;
5. Define the product vision across product lines based on market/customer understanding;
6. Define feature/offering priorities based on customer’s needs/wants;
7. Ensure the key features/key selling points are landed in products by developing compelling user stories.
8. Utilize various data points to create insights that drive conversion of a potential PC buyer to a connected PC buyer;
9. Work with Business Development team and product teams to ensure justified portfolio/product investment;
10. Work with product teams to ensure flawless product execution.
1. Ability to thrive off ambiguity to create new category;
2. Background in “Connected” (LTE/5G) product management, Telco oriented product customization experience is a plus;
3. Independent thinker, ability to find solutions under pressure and with uncertainty;
4. Good analytical and financial knowledge;
5. Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science; an MBA or equivalent is preferred;
6. Fluent in English and Mandarin;
7. Superior presentation skills and the ability to adapt message to target audiences including CxO level both internally and externally.
8. Passionate with 5G.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.