Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
- Propose and explore new concepts and technologies for next-generation interactive devices and products.
- Create interactive prototypes or products for these concepts and technologies, in collaboration with other researchers, engineers, and designers.
- Provide expert advice in HCI for the team and the company.
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree in HCI or related fields.
- Deep understanding and experience of HCI research thinking and methodology.
- Deep knowledge of HCI research frontiers. Excellent hands-on prototyping skills and communication skills, and unique perspective.
- Good at collaborating with people from different disciplines.
Global Future Leaders Program REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor or master’s students graduating between 2020 and 2022 completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines ·
- GPA: 3.3 minimum
- Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation ·
- International expertise (study abroad, internships) ·
- Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions. ·
- Program Start Date: July 2022, can be flexible based on graduation date
What you get in return:
- Flexible working hours
- Highly engaging work environment
- New business team that allows you to learn and grow as your transform your career
- Pleasant, respectful and collaborative working atmosphere driven by rewards and recognition
- Local ownership in a Global setting
- Diverse community built on trust and respect
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible working environment and generous vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.