The world is our stage, the sky is the limit. At Lenovo we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, and rank #224 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, achievements are seen, and we love the work we get to do.
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
We believe that Smarter takes YOU!
1) Work with Lenovo Global Service Leaders to design Service Digital Transformation strategy and roadmap;
2) Explore industry best practice and IT Tools and apply onto Lenovo Platform
3) Work with Internal/external IT team to realize the IT solutions
1) Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Software Engineering, Data Science, etc.
2) Fluent in English and Mandarin
3) Eager to learn new knowledge and work in a global environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.