Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
The Digital Transformation Specialist will be a member of the Lenovo IT organization. This team is driving Lenovo Sales & Marketing, Product Development Digital Transformation that expands its capability from a large packaged solution project-based and traditional-technology centric team to become a more nimble organization capable of sourcing and orchestrating digital technologies to create the right infrastructure, application, and service offerings to our customers.
This role will report to the Director of the team and be a part of Lenovo’s Future Leaders program and will work closely with other team members in China & worldwide as well as participate in cross-border/cross-organization rotation, in order to engage key stakeholders, gain deep insight into the organization, and develop comprehensive leadership skills. This role is also expected to contribute to digital transformation initiatives by solid technical/functional expertise and support the Device+ Cloud business growth, ultimately become a global leader driving intelligence transformation across the world.
- Participate digital transformation projects and play a lead role in relative technical and functional areas
- Identify, define, and drive transformational initiatives based on deep technology and business insight
- Support other inter-team functions such as digital strategy and imperative strategies
- Complete rotation assignment and meet expectations
- Inject new generation’s thinking and behavior into Lenovo’s culture and become role model for early-career employees
- Strong conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent written skills, including PowerPoint, to craft clear executive communication storylines and content
- Ability to deliver powerful oral/verbal presentations to multiple stakeholder groups
- Interpersonal skills and influencing – able to build the right relationships at multiple levels for effective work, and build up credibility as future leaders at Lenovo
- Strong project management and process management ability
- Passionate about internet trends, both enterprise, and consumer
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (preferred)
Global Future Leaders Program REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor or master’s students graduating between 2020 and 2022 completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines ·
- GPA: 3.3 minimum
- Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation ·
- International expertise (study abroad, internships) ·
- Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions. ·
- Program Start Date: July 2022, can be flexible based on graduation date
What you get in return:
- Flexible working hours (with the option of working from home)
- New business team that allows you to learn and grow as your transform your career
- Pleasant, respectful and collaborative working atmosphere driven by rewards and recognition
- Local ownership in a Global setting
- Diverse community built on trust and respect
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible working environment and generous vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.