Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
You’ll join the Lenovo Motorola Camera Development team and work with global experts to bring world-class camera experiences to customers all over the world. To facilitate your growth with this team, we’ll provide you well-rounded job rotation experience across each Camera function and to help you grow into a versatile tech talent.
- You’re expected to be sensitive with understanding end-users feedback, diagnose the root cause and try to bring up innovative solutions for camera overall experiences.
- You’ll be responsible for the development of Motorola Camera-related business requirements on daily basis.
- You’ll be responsible for optimizing camera logic functions on new models.
- You’re expected to investigate the frontier areas of computer vision and multimedia, formulate technical methods for user experience enhancements
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science or math
- Familiar with data structure and algorithm, Java and C++
- Good at communication and teamwork
- Fluent with English speaking and writing.
Those with the following experience are more preferred:
- Photography, photo editor, and vlogger
- Basic knowledge of optical theory
Global Future Leaders Program REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor or master’s students graduating between 2020 and 2022 completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines ·
- GPA: 3.3 minimum
- Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation ·
- International expertise (study abroad, internships) ·
- Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions. ·
- Program Start Date: July 2022, can be flexible based on graduation date
What you get in return:
- Flexible working hours
- Highly engaging work environment
- New business team that allows you to learn and grow as your transform your career
- Pleasant, respectful and collaborative working atmosphere driven by rewards and recognition
- Local ownership in a Global setting
- Diverse community built on trust and respect
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible working environment and generous vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.