Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
Join Lenovo’s International Services Support team as a key member of the Field Service Delivery platform team. Our mission is to leverage the creativity and expertise of regional teams across Lenovo to develop innovative Service processes to improve Customer Experience, reduce operational Cost and create Revenue opportunities. As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you will work with operational data and delivery experts around to world to identify such opportunities and help build and execute plans to turn them into reality.
What will be your tasks once you join us?
• Develop algorithms and analytical strategies to efficiently compare and contract operational performance from teams across the world • Provide data-supported recommendations on project prioritization, potential impacts
• Establish strong collaborative relationships with Lenovo teams to share best practices • Contribute to the delivery of key transformation projects through operational insights
• Communicate to Executive team on identified opportunities and project progress Organization You will report to a manager based in North America, however, supporting customers across the world.
Position Requirements: Definitely apply today if you:
- Are interested in service delivery operations and want to learn from us
- Have a strong working knowledge of modern data analysis tools and strategies
- Have a passion for Customer Satisfaction, as we do at Lenovo
- Are comfortable presenting your hard work to senior management
- Can easily manage multiple projects and deliver results on time
- Enjoy working in a multicultural cooperative environment
- Role is open globally, EMEA and US are Centers of Excellence so are ideal hiring locations.
Global Future Leaders Program REQUIREMENTS: ·
- Bachelor or master’s students graduating between 2020 and 2022 completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines ·
- GPA: 3.3 minimum
- Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation ·
- International expertise (study abroad, internships) ·
- Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions. ·
- Program Start Date: July 2022, can be flexible based on graduation date
What you get in return:
- Flexible working hours (with the option of working from home)
- New business team that allows you to learn and grow as your transform your career
- Pleasant, respectful and collaborative working atmosphere driven by rewards and recognition
- Local ownership in a Global setting
- Diverse community built on trust and respect
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible working environment and generous vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.