Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The Financial Planning Analyst III is a senior level role, and is responsible for the most complex accounting, financial reporting, planning and analysis of an organization’s initiatives. FP&A experience is highly preferred. Job duties include:
- Provide analytical support in Material Cost Savings, and respond to ad-hoc questions from management and internal departments.
- Partners with the sourcing department and acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights that support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Initiates process improvements and oversees the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operational support, and complex modeling tools.
- Operates autonomously as a financial subject matter expert and collaborates cross-functionally with all departments.
- Prepares, publishes, and presents critical financial reporting to all levels of business leadership.
- Supports the financial period close process and cadence through reporting, accounting entries, and variance analysis.
- Displays high motivation and eagerness to learn, drive high quality results, and create value added impacts to the business.
- Position is highly visible to senior level leadership- and suited for continued growth in FP&A knowledge, management, and career progression.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 3-5 years related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (e.g., SAP, Hyperion) preferred.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- CPA or MBA preferred.