Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) is the global leader in smart connectivity solutions, providing market leading intellectual property and low-power, small form-factor devices that enable more than 8,000 global customers to quickly deliver innovative and differentiated cost and power efficient products.
The Company’s broad, end-market exposure solves customer problems across the network from the Edge to the Cloud for clients in consumer electronics, industrial equipment, communications infrastructure, computing and automotive. Our technology, long-standing relationships and commitment to world-class support enables our customers to quickly and easily unleash innovative solutions to create a smart, secure and connected world.
Our control, connect and compute solutions enable the Internet of Things to operate safely, easily and more autonomously at the edge of the network core. While you may not see our products, you are interacting with them all day, every day. We make your experience smarter and better-connected. Join Team Lattice…and help us continue to drive innovation that creates a smarter, better-connected world. Together, we enable what’s next.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities
- Preparation and analysis of strategic plans, annual operating plans, and forecast updates for all departments and all financial statements
- Complete timely and insightful financial analysis to assist in evaluating performance against strategic, operating and budget plans. Complete further financial analysis to identify market growth drivers and trends (internal and external)
- Develop financial justification for key investment projects (ROI, Life Time Value, NPV, etc.)
- Analyze monthly financial results for all products, end markets, geographies, and departments to identify risks & opportunities compared to our financial plan. Collaborate with cost center managers to review results and adjust plan accordingly.
- Monthly review of department level commitments and spending plans resulting in updated R&D and SG&A expense forecasts along with capital expenditures. Develop close partnership with executives and their staffs in all aspects of budgeting and management activities
- BS or Master’s degree Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or MBA (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of direct experience preferred
- Strong skills in business partnership, critical thinking, storytelling and communication
- Experience in FP&A, Business, and Market analysis preferred
- Experienced in using industry accepted modeling techniques to assess future value
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse tools a plus
- Assertive, analytical and results-oriented with strong business acumen
- Ability to build working relationships with and communicate with a diverse group of people
- Self-motivated and self-directed with a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects in a demanding environment, making appropriate decisions with ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Detailed and tactically focused yet able to influence strategic processes
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
Competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision effective on date of hire
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Commuter Benefit, and more
Lattice Semiconductor is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelors or better in Finance or related field
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization