The Marketing Team at Krispy Kreme is growing. We’re seeking an experienced, energetic, and consumer-focused Associate Marketing/Brand Manager to drive growth with ecommerce and other key off-premise businesses. .
In this newly created role, you will have three key responsibilities:
- Serve as brand manager / marketing lead for our core ecommerce business (online ordering for pick-up and delivery)
- Serve as business and marketing lead for Krispy Kreme’s Fundraising program (offering discounted products to organizations who re-sell Krispy Kreme to raise profit for their causes).
- Help build out Krispy Kreme’s catering business (new ecommerce growth initiative developed for post-covid)
Online ordering for pick-up and delivery is a fast-growing channel of business at Krispy Kreme. Fully scaled in early 2020, it’s already driving a material portion of our retail sales as consumers gravitate towards safe and convenient ways to engage with us. After launching the business with an initial set of marketing campaigns and investments, we are looking to expand and mature our consumer marketing capabilities and plans. We need a marketer who can plan and execute a full calendar that drives profitable growth and aligns to our broader ecommerce strategic objectives.
With a 65-year legacy, Krispy Kreme’s Fundraising program generates tens of millions of annual revenue, while enabling community-based groups, organizations, and non-profits to raise millions in profit for their cause by re-selling Krispy Kreme products.
The associate manager will oversee the ongoing marketing planning, and execution for this program while also refreshing its strategy and roadmap to maximize long-term impact for the brand, business, and community.
Catering and Occasions:
“Catering” is a strategic growth initiative, to be developed in 2021+ with intent to drive incremental growth to Krispy Kreme in a post-Covid environment. The associate brand manager will support this effort, driving consumer marketing strategy and go to market plans. For both catering and fundraising, the Associate Manager will serve as both product lead – owning the strategy, roadmap, development and business outcomes of the end-to-end consumer offering – as well as the marketing lead – ensuring a successful go-to-market plan that drives demand with both B2C and B2B customers across channels (retail, ecommerce, 3rd party).
Accountability for this role is focused on Krispy Kreme’s US business but has opportunity to influence and support ecommerce and off-premise businesses globally.
The position reports to the Director of Ecommerce and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Leading candidates for this position will be experienced strategic marketers with strong business acumen and passion for consumer experience, with leadership skills and a sense of urgency that drive action and results.
Minimum Years of Experience: 5-7
Required industry experience: Retail or CPG or ecommerce
Required Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Level of Education: Master’s Degree
Major/Concentration: Marketing, Business
Key skills and qualifications:
· Looking for candidates with background in the following functional areas: consumer marketing, ecommerce, digital marketing ,
· Strategic marketer with the ability to generate, evaluate, and implement breakthrough ideas
· Experience in product development or management
· Experience creating / managing an omni-channel customer experience
· Self-starter who takes initiative to elevate, influence, and deliver business goals
· Relationships and results-oriented, strong focus on leveraging relationships to drive results
· Highly collaborative with the ability to build strong cross-functional and external partnerships