The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
- Participate in key work streams and project delivery activities in Sales Transformation solutions
- Help execute transformational projects with a scope of services that includes diagnostics/business cases, channel strategy and alignment, sales strategy, sales model and go-to market (GTM) design, sales through service process optimization, sales force skill building and development, sales performance measurement & rewards, sales tool and enablement that includes Customer Relationship Management (CRM)/SPM, sales culture and sales data and analytics
- Serve as a resource and key team member on client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging our approaches in Sales Effectiveness and Transformation
- Review the work product of junior associates and provide direction and training as necessary
- Provide input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members
- A minimum of three years of relevant top tier management consulting experience (including Big Four experience) related to sales force effectiveness, sales effectiveness, SPM and CRM, across diverse industries
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a leading accredited college/university; MBA preferred
- Experience with large transformations that involve front office technology, specifically Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com, Anaplan and Callidus Cloud
- Experience with Customer Buying Patterns, Channel Strategy/Alignment, Sales Model Design Strategy, Sales Force Talent/Skill Building, Sales Performance Management/Incentives, Sales Tools Enablement, Building High Performing Sales Cultures and Sales Analytics/Insights
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and diagnose the strategy, people, process and technology root causes for client sales performance issues
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.