SENIOR ASSOCIATE/MANAGER, AI DESIGN CONSULTANT
Requisition #: 52694
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Irvine, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX; McLean, VA; Seattle, WA
Innovate. Collaborate. Build. Create. Solve. The KPMG Digital Lighthouse is KPMG’s award-winning Analytics & AI Center of Excellence recognized by clients and leading analyst firms in the US and globally. The KPMG Lighthouse is a curation of specialized technical capabilities and domain experts working across the digital landscape: applied data science, AI, data engineering and insights, software engineering, automation, and big data. Here, you’ll work with a diverse team of professionals to explore and build solutions for clients in a multiplatform environment.
You’ll be an important part of our high-energy, unique, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. In this particular role, you’ll work specifically in the AI Analytics & Engineering Community within the Digital Lighthouse, on a wide range of projects. From applied AI to optimization to big data platform engineering, your analytical and technical skills will drive real impact in the business world. At KPMG, our commitment to your career development helps to set us apart as an employer. We want to enhance your potential, both for yourself and as a contributor to our firm. That’s why we provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge and experiences through formal education and training programs, leadership development opportunities, and, as well as informal one-on-one coaching and mentoring from your KPMG colleagues.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate AI Consultant to join our KPMG Lighthouse – Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics.
- Lead a client-facing KPMG team to help assess, capture, and translate complex business issues and requirements into a structured digital transformation use case involving the use of conversational AI, voice-first interface, voice user experience (VUX), and/or chatbots including rapid learning of industry/domain/client dynamics and development of effective work stream plans.
- Manage work streams within the team that develop, implement, and test conversational AI solutions. Collaborate with technical development teams and subject matter experts to ensure developed solution satisfies business requirements and expected performance while also identifying areas and opportunities for improvement.
- Help KPMG clients understand the broader AI journey and implications and participate in the process of designing the solution and developing a strategy to incorporate AI and machine learning into customer interactions and experiences.
- Participate in KPMG client and market information gathering through interviews, surveys, workshops, and market research.
- Continuously develop knowledge of emerging technologies and analytics techniques and support the pursuit of business development opportunities.
- Understand and articulate technology options available in the digital landscape including data management and manipulation, analytics development, requirements, data science options, low code platforms and preferences for visualizations within sector of specialty.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, quantitative, or language-related field from an accredited college or university. MBA or Master’s degree in human computer interaction, user interface design, or other related technical or quantitative field from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Knowledge of conversational design principles, and how to apply them to creating conversational AI systems. Ability to showcase portfolio of prior conversational AI or UX design work is a plus. Experience managing and implementing conversational AI solutions and/or chatbots in a professional services environment strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience with Data & Analytics and Digital Technology concepts, including strategy and transformation, and design and implementation; understanding of general landscape for data science, big data, and low code opportunities; and understanding of sector and/or process-specific landscape for opportunities. Experience applying these concepts to telephony and IVR systems or call center operations platforms is preferred.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business stakeholders, and explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to technical resources. Preferred experience with cloud platforms, services and other associated topics including security, reliability and performance.
- Excellent communication, time management, and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work. Experience working with Agile or SAFe principles, or similar project management methodologies, is preferred.
- Ability to travel and/or work on-site at client premises up to 80%, at times with relatively short notice
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $66600 – High: $145600
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.