MANAGER, SAP DATA & INSIGHTS
Requisition #: 50167
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Enterprise Solutions for our SAP Analytics Consulting practice.
- Independently manage project teams for complete end-to-end engagements, following leading practices and coordinating resources
- Lead design and blueprinting sessions and act as a solution architect and developer for SAP Analytics implementations solutions including SAP BW/4 HANA, Enterprise HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and SAP BOBJ including application and reporting analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancements
- Develop skills in SAP Analytics process design and development to include SAP HANA design, development, integration, testing and deployment as well as SAP HANA technical architecture; maintain or develop skills in SAP and non-SAP analytic technologies such as: HANA XSA, SAP HANA S/4 (CDS Views), SAP Fiori, SAP Analytics Cloud & SAP BW/4HANA, SAP SDI/ETL tools, SAP Predictive Analytics/Machine Learning, experience with some of the NON-SAP BI/BW tools such as Oracle BI, IBM Cognos Analytics, MS Power BI, Micro strategy, and Hadoop
- Leverage industry specific knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development as well as contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Business Intelligence/Analytics methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support SAP Analytics initiatives
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- Minimum of five years of SAP Analytics/Business Intelligence/Business Warehouse (BI/BW) and as well as experience with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and/or SAC related experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementations
- Minimum three years of implementation experience with SAP HANA 1.0 and 2.0 with at least two years of full lifecycle project implementation experience with SAP HANA SQL and/or SAP S/4 HANA; minimum three years of Business Intelligence and Analytics experience, data warehousing and database concepts experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing SAP Analytics architecture, data modeling and the design and development
- Functional knowledge of SAP BW, Fiori, Analysis for Office, HANA Studio, understanding Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivering functionality on time, on budget and to meet business needs, experience in the development, implementation, and management of an SAP Business Intelligence Architecture strategy and roadmap
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.