The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Financial Services Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Manage the implementation of the business process or technology changes for financial services clients
- Engage in project management activities such as project planning, fees/expense management, resource planning, status reporting, and risk/issue tracking
- Manage execution of various project tasks, including gathering data/requirements, analyzing data, documenting processes, designing solutions, and creating executive presentations
- Engage in business development activities by developing relationships with new clients, developing proposals, and creating engagement letters and statements of work
- Lead and supervise teams, coach staff members, and provide ongoing written and verbal feedback
- A minimum of five years of experience in a consulting role (preferably with a national or global management consulting firm), and a minimum of five years of experience working in banking institutions
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university; MBA or advanced degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience in core banking, lending, and business management processes, as well as systems implementations, process reengineering, and requirements definition preferred
- Demonstrated contribution to thought leadership, with the ability to articulate value propositions and develop and execute a strategic vision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.