The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Oversee SAP focused projects within Federal Advisory practice
- Assist clients in the development of processes and procedures in functionality solution being deployed
- Plans and manages project tasks / resources to ensure deliverable’s are on schedule, within budgets, and meet quality standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development efforts by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff-level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- A minimum of five years of SAP focused experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience with the following SAP ECC 6.0 modules: Financial Accounting (FI), Funds Management (FM), Materials Management (MM), and Sales & Distribution (SD) modules
- Strong understanding of SAP’s newest technology offerings like HANA, Central Finance and S/4 HANA
- Strong relational understanding of The SAP Configuration decisions, customized solutions, feeder systems, Intermediary Documents (IDOCs)
- Strong understanding of SAP’s reporting capabilities such as SAP Business Warehouse (BW), Business Explorer (BEx), and Business Objects and/or Cloud Analytics
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.