Johnson & Johnson New Planned Consumer Health Company is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst. This position is based in Las Piedras, Puerto Rico.
Who we are
At Kenvue, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, we believe there is extraordinary power in everyday care. Built on over a century of heritage and propelled forward by science, our iconic brands—including NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, TYLENOL®, LISTERINE®, JOHNSON’S® and BAND-AID® —are category leaders trusted by millions of consumers who use our products to improve their daily lives. Our employees share a digital-first mindset, an approach to innovation grounded in deep human insights, and a commitment to continually earning a place for our products in consumers’ hearts and homes.
Join us in shaping our future–and yours. Watch us here.
What will you do
The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis to influence business decisions. Provides analysis to business partners, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reconciliations. Participates on cross-functional work teams.
- Support timely monthly financial closing process in accordance with local and corporate requirements ensuring to reflect accurate financial position.
- Prepare reports on the actual results of current expenditures relating to the budget, and the explanations for the variations. Monitoring key financial metrics and performance indicators.
- Support the annual budget and forecast updates including standard setting.
- Active participation in the physical inventory of fixed assets and raw materials, in-process materials and finished product.
- Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Values and the Quality Statement in all activities within and outside the company.
- Ensure quality and compliance in all actions fulfilling all regulatory requirements on a timely basis.
- Support both internal and external audits, provide support during audits to comply with accounting standards, and company policies, procedures and rules, as well as with those of regulatory agencies and ensure compliance of such.
What we are looking for
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required preferably a major in Accounting or Finance
- One to Three years of experience in similar role in finance/accounting related field
- The candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Work will in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Business experience in at least one of the following areas: Finance Supply Chain, Cost Accounting, Finance supporting Manufacturing environment
- MBA and/or CPA, CMA
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
Kenvue is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location NA-US-Puerto Rico-Las Piedras
Organization McNeil Healthcare LLC
Job Function Finance