$38,000 a month
Full Job Description
Madisonville Community College is centrally located along the I-69 corridor in beautiful rural Western Kentucky, with easy access to Evansville, Indiana; Owensboro; Hopkinsville; and Nashville, Tennessee.
The college’s Business Administration Program is seeking a progressive, innovative, entrepreneurial, and dedicated professional to serve as full-time coordinator and faculty in Business Administration/Accounting.
- The successful candidate will advise and teach students in the Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration program, transfer degree programs, and the Accounting option as well as coordinate the Business Administration Program. Possible courses associated with this position include Accounting, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Management, Marketing, Payroll and other areas depending on background and need.
- The position will require the applicant to be proficient in multiple delivery methods including face-to-face day and evening, hybrid, accelerated, and online course management.
- Applicants must possess professionalism, leadership, networking, and exemplary communication/presentation skills.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for programmatic growth and seeking Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) accreditation.
Position Minimum Qualifications:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or related graduate degree with Accounting emphasis or experience in hand by date of appointment (January 1, 2021).
- Demonstrated teaching or training experience in higher education, corporate, or other formal learning environments.
Position Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous full-time collegiate teaching experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience with ACBSP
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
To Apply: Please visit our website to make application online:
In addition, please upload a letter of interest, resume, three letters of reference and official transcripts.
Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview. Search may be extended if additional candidates are needed.
Official Title of Position: Business Administration Instructor/Program Coordinator
Minimum Monthly Salary: $38,000 annually – 10-month annual contract