Alpharetta GA, Birmingham AL
Product Managers on the National Product Team are internal entrepreneurs for countrywide initiatives, with responsibility for P&L. With new and exciting challenges each day, Product Mangers are considered subject matter experts and leaders to their peers regarding profit building, product development and strategy. In a role where results are rewarded, product managers have the support of a collaborative team, career growth opportunities and the freedom to implement their own ideas.
Your role on our team
As a National Product Manager, you will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy that positions our products to meet customer needs, outperform competitors, build company revenues and meet key business area goals. Collaborating with different business areas across the company, you will ensure strategic development and profitable growth. In this role, you will gain management experience by developing business strategies and leading implementation, which includes overseeing analysts and product specialists.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math, Statistics, Data Science or related field of study (e.g. Economics) or a bachelor’s degree and experience analyzing and interpreting quantitative data to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on that data.
- MBA highly preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years property casualty insurance experience or related experience (e.g. analytical work in a professional setting).
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Willingness to expand Python, R, or SAS knowledge
What we also look for:
- Demonstrated proven leadership experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Effective use of tools, data and available systems.
- Ability to analyze, develop and manage strategies to penetrate competitor markets.
- Ability to expresses ideas effectively in individual and group situations.
- Strong influencing/persuasion skills used to gain support and commitment from others.
-ZR -GD -IN -PT