As a Plant Controller you will ensure Kellogg’s financial viability while partaking in daily direction setting at our Memphis Plant! Each day you will be part of the leadership team, making financial decisions, reviewing performance and actively providing direction to your finance team. To be successful, you will bring your analytical and financial skills to help the plant achieve success by meeting its goals and being a reliable and viable facility.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage financial performance – You will look at performance vs. budgets and forecasts, to include analysis of results around key drivers, with a focus on leading continuous improvement.
- Financial Close Cycle – You will manage the financial close cycle along with the development of accurate operating expenses and balance sheet accounts.
- Drive the annual budget – Drive the budget for the plant, develop overhead, standards, Operating P & L impacts and cash flow.
- Be part of the leadership team – You will be a member of the Senior Leadership team where you’ll have the opportunity to set direction and guidance with the objective to meet Plant initiatives and goals. Plus, you’ll provide guidance and coaching of personnel outside of the finance team.
- Financial and Inventory Compliance – in compliance with Kellogg Company’s corporate accounting policies and general accepted accounting principles (GAAP), through instilling a discipline that drives sound internal controls and adherence to policies and procedures. You will be the primary contact for the internal and external audits.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or significant Finance and managerial experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge of standard cost systems, cost analysis, and general accounting procedures and controls
- Candidates must become familiar with plant operations by going out to the manufacturing production areas to better understand operating processes
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with SAP, Anaplan and Plan View
- Experience in supply chain or manufacturing
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
- Kellogg K-Values
- New Hire Benefits Guide
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to ApplicationAssistance@kellogg.com.
GROW With Us.
Job Function Finance & Accounting
Primary Location USA-TN-Memphis
Job Type Professional
Closing Date Dec 3, 2020, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance Yes