Karsun Solutions LLC is in the business of solving problems. Since 2009 as a premier consulting services company with a culture of innovation, Karsun offers a portfolio of Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Karsun’s list of strong clienteles includes U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. General Services Administration, and the Federal Aviation Administration. Karsun combines years of institutional knowledge with a deep commitment to customer relationships, on every project.
The Project Control Analyst will:
- Plan, track, analyze and report on multiple projects of varying size and complexity
- Track the budget, forecasting financial needs, monitoring and reporting outcome data, tracking compliance to corporate and legal regulations, and doing ad hoc data analysis for projects
- Interface collaboratively with project managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounts receivable, procurement and subcontracts
- Track task order funding for various task orders and subtask orders
- Provide quality management to assist with invoicing in a timely manner
- Reporting and analyzing financial and schedule data in support of project cost/schedule status.
- Establishing Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs), Basis of Estimates (BOEs), detailed Budgets, and Earned Value methodologies.
- Developing and maintaining estimates at completion (EACs)
- Funding subcontracts and reconciling subcontractor invoices, travel and ODC expenditures, cash flow, profitability, unbillables, and preparing commitment/accruals to validate current project status.
- Demonstrated success providing project controls support to multiple Lines of Accounting (LOAs) and projects of varying budgets driven by incremental funds.
- Experience with CostPoint
- Experience or knowledge in the IT field
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or applicable field plus 5 years’ experience working in a similar role or an MBA and 3 years’ experience.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust MBI required.
Karsun Solutions pays 100% of employee only Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long term disability.
We offer Vision coverage, 401(k) with immediate vesting and a competitive PTO policy.