Commercial Banking (CB) delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and seamless global capabilities to clients—including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, real estate investors and owners, and not-for-profit organizations—with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial products and services including credit, asset-based lending, real estate finance and treasury. We also provide clients with access to investment banking and asset management services.
The CB Marketing and Communications team is hiring a Digital Marketing Strategy, Associate to work alongside the Head of Digital Marketing Strategy to help drive and accelerate the team’s strategic book of work. This role will collaborate across key functions within the Digital Marketing organization, including Campaign Management, Media Strategy, Marketing Automation, Analytics and MarTech strategy.
Key responsibilities will include program management of cross-functional initiatives, strategic problem-solving, process mapping/design work as needed and monthly/quarterly executive reporting.
The ideal candidate must be goal-oriented, data-driven, tech savvy and highly analytical. Excellent presentation skills are a must, both verbal and written. Success in this role requires strong organizational and problem-solving abilities. Experience in B2B marketing and/or demand gen strategy is preferred. Candidates with strong program management and financial services/regulated industry acumen will also be considered.
Preferred Location: Chicago
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the development of CB’s long-term demand & lead gen strategy
- Monitor industry trends and competition; identify threats and opportunities
- Partner with CRM program leads on MAP program updates, nurture paths, training, documentation and business requirements
- Lead efforts to maintain documentation for digital marketing processes including scoring models assets, filters, etc across all channels (online and offline)
- Assess legacy processes and deliver strategic recommendations that drive business transformation, sizing and support case for change and/or resourcing
- Provide structured and consistent practice to help plan, implement and manage proposed recommendations/projects
- Monitor and track progress across team’s strategic KPIs & Transformational initiatives
- Champion marketing data needs to continuously improve segmentation & personalization efforts aligning with CB contact strategy partners
- Prepare and syndicate monthly/quarterly/ad hoc executive level reports
- Present and package findings for key internal stakeholders across the business
- Collaborate with department leaders on projects and recommended actions to inform executive decision-making process
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B management consulting, program management and/or strategic planning
- Efficient understanding of business operations and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing tactics and trends
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools (Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, MS Dynamics)
- Honed Project management skills, PMP and/or other PM certifications are desired
- Demonstrated experience using project tracking tools (WorkFront, JIRA, Teams and/or Monday.com etc.)
- Strong leadership skills including organizational and planning skills
- Brilliant presentation skills (i.e. PPT, email, verbal, etc.)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and non-profit organizations.
Marketing & Communications teams shape the firm’s brand and protect and grow the firm’s excellent reputation across the world. They deepen relationships with customers through shared passions with a best in class portfolio of partnerships globally. Through the use of data and analytics, they create and deliver marketing campaigns or servicing messages through our websites, mobile apps, and paid media channels based on what is best for the customer.
10 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL, 60603, US
09/23/2020, 07:35 AM