DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Mitek Commercial organization. This position will consider a location of MA, PA, NJ, OH or IN.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The primary scope of the Senior Financial Analyst role is to serve as a business partner to the DePuy Synthes Mitek Commercial team. Mitek consists of two platforms, Sports Surgical and Early Intervention. This role would primarily support the Mitek Surgical platform. The candidate will provide financial insights that will help drive business objectives and keep management informed regarding any changes impacting financial results.
- He/she will be responsible for leading business partners through all critical revenue and expense forecasting cycles and evaluating internal and external risks and opportunities for the Mitek business.
- The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Field Sales Organization and Marketing team through budget support, identifying risks and opportunities, and helping to drive business objectives.
- Additional areas of focus include monthly sales reporting to senior management, Investor Relations analysis, price/volume/mix analysis, Gross to Net Revenue, SOX compliance, month end/quarter close activities, BVA support and Gross Profit Analysis.
- The candidate will drive operational improvements and support high visibility projects as needed.
- The ability to challenge business assumptions, develop alternative scenarios and educate business partners on financial issues and concepts will be very important.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong financial leadership by providing recommendations for improving the value of the financial information supplied to upper management and providing guidance to business partners.
- The candidate will support Mitek Surgical field request analyses, partnering closely with AVP’s and RM’s to determine optimal territory structures while minimizing financial risk.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a major in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- A CPA, MBA or CMA is preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of finance experience is required; equivalent knowledge of skills necessary to perform the position responsibilities preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
- Advanced Excel and Presentation skills required.
- Have a collaborative style and be able to work effectively in a matrix organization across functional groups is required.
- The ability to work independently and effectively interface with various levels of management and external customers is also required.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail is required.
- This position will consider a location of MA, PA, NJ, OH or IN and requires up to 10% of travel.
United States-Pennsylvania, United States-Indiana, United States-Massachusetts, United States-New Jersey, United States-Ohio
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)