Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Strategic Customer Group. The position is located in Somerville, NJ; Cincinnati, OH; Raynham, MA; West Chester, PA; or Warsaw, IN.
As the world’s most comprehensive medical devices business, we are building on a century of experience, merging science and technology, to shape the future of health and benefit even more people around the world. With our unparalleled breadth, depth and reach across surgery, orthopedics and interventional solutions, we’re working to profoundly change the way care is delivered. We are in this for life. For more information, visit www.jnjmedicaldevices.com.
In this customer-focused Finance role, the SCG Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial support for the One Medical Device Strategic Customer Group organization, with major responsibilities including:
- Partner with SCG regional teams to influence customer level pricing strategies and proposals; building financial analysis and sharing insights with a focus on profitable growth
- Influence Pricing Matrices and Strategies to ensure effective implementation of brand value proposition through partnership with Contracting Strategy, Pricing, Brand Marketing, and Contract Execution
- Work with SCG senior leadership on measuring success of SCG’s core strategic priorities including sales growth in covered accounts, ASC’s, targeted accounts, etc.
- Attend Customer Pricing Committee (CPC) meetings to gain Senior Leadership insights and perspective of strategic direction of DPS and One MD
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. Accounting, Finance, or Economics is preferred.
- Minimum of three years Finance, Accounting, Leadership, or related Business Experience required.
- Professional Certification (CMA, CPA) and/or MBA preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and presentation skills are required.
- Healthcare industry, public accounting, corporate finance, manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel required.
- Ability to effectively challenge business partners and propose alternative solutions required.
- Up to 5% travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
United States-Indiana-Warsaw, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies