Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Network Strategy, located in Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ. The Senior Financial Analyst will support Long-range Financial Planning, Network Strategy projects, Product Strategy projects, and assist in Business Development analytics as needed. This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership capabilities.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
Janssen Supply Chain is a global organization responsible for producing and supplying medicines to markets around the world. With quality as its primary focus, this group collaborates with Research & Development and Commercial partners to deliver life-changing solutions for patients in need.
- Lead end-to-end Long Range Financial Planning process for the JSC organization, including framing and communication to senior leadership within JSC and JJSC.
- Provide financial leadership and support to Network Strategy and Product Strategy projects including representing finance on cross-functional teams, influencing decisions, and providing financial analytics and/or NPVs to support business cases
- Own OCNIS analytics used in product costing for business development valuations, network projects, and sourcing decisions
- Assess Cost of Goods and Gross Profit for new products throughout various stages of the development process.
- Provide financial leadership for Portfolio Optimization decisions on commercial portfolio products.
- As needed, support and be involved in evaluating Business Development opportunities for JSC
- Drive continuous improvements in processes and practices
- Heavy business partnering across the JSC finance Network Strategy organizations and various presentations to senior leadership.
- Ad hoc requests and special projects will be required on an as needed basis.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Master’s/MBA, CPA, or CMA are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance or related business experience is required.
- Supply Chain finance experience preferred.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (Formulas, VLOOKUP functions, Pivot Tables).
- Experience building and delivering PowerPoint presentations to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and highly ambiguous environment required
- Strong communication, framing and presentation skills, along with strong interpersonal and influencing skills required.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles is required.
- Flexibility to work with global business partners within time zones outside of the US required.
- The role will be located in Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-1125 Trenton Harbourton Road
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)