Location: Plano, TX, United States –
Job ID: 1092730
Finance & Accounting
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Updated: Jan 29, 2021
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
The FP & A Manager will support the Organization through financial analyses, performance management, decision support, influence, and business insights.
- Prepare financial analyses which provide accurate and insightful measures of business performance
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Prepare financial presentations for a variety of audiences including senior management and the Board of Directors
- Responsibilities may include creating annual operating plans, monthly forecasts, and identifying causes of variances to expectations and budgets
- Calculate ROI (NPV, IRR) for capital expenditures to help create and support the underlying business case while ensuring compliance with governance processes
- Provide business insights around KPIs and performance results
- Create, maintain, and streamline standard reporting and improve processes
- Demonstrate ability to lead and develop people, drive change, and influence others
- Exhibit strong communication skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization as an influential business partner
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; MBA preferred
- 4+ years financial analysis experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Advanced analytic, financial modeling, data consumption, and reporting skills
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint capability required
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions working in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 90,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company’s mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Follow us and see what’s new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Media Room jcp.com