Jadex Inc. (Jadex), formally known as Jarden Process Solutions, is a leader in manufacturing and material science by utilizing innovation and technology to develop sustainable products that serve the medical, industrial, and consumer markets. Our success is built on our four operating companies, which supply a range of products including custom-designed plastic components, engineered nylon resins and monofilaments, zinc products, and temperature-controlled products, that solve both industrial and consumer challenges.
At Jadex, our vision is innovation with intention. Our mission is to create products that provide superior performance while minimizing their impact on the environment. We are passionate about our employees, customers, and cultivating the right partnerships. We seek to foster a creative and collaborative culture, lead our industry with sustainable solutions, and have fun along the way!
The FP&A Senior Analyst will be a key resource to our team, acting as a key stakeholder for coordinating, consolidating, analyzing and reporting a wide variety of financial data. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and being able to identify business risks and opportunities and communicate timely to leadership is important. The FP&A Senior Analyst will work closely with Management to refine our financial reporting and modeling capabilities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Proactively complete margin analysis by business unit, product group, and SKU level while communicating key findings to leadership
- Assist with annual budget cycle
- Develop and manage the budget cycle workflow
- Manage the weekly and quarterly forecasting cycles
- Track Net Working Capital metrics and report key variances
- Analyze a vast amount of data and provide insightful analysis and actionable commentary
- Help prepare bridge analysis for Sales and EBITDA walks, explaining variances to Budget / Prior Year
- Assist with slide preparation for various Management meetings
- Participate in strategic corporate projects and team continuous improvement initiatives
- Use statistical analysis and tools to showcase financial trends in the business
- Compare financial results to industry benchmarks, for best-in-class opportunities
- Performs individual assignments and special projects, as directed by the management team
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with colleagues at all levels
Supervise Others: No
Education and Experience
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CMA / CPA / MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of related Finance experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills, managing spreadsheets and using advanced formulas
- Ability to use MS PowerPoint to develop presentations
- Prior experience with a consolidation system preferred
- Preference for strong statistical analysis skillset and ability to develop financial models
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High concern for detail and accuracy
- Sitting at workstation approximately85 (eighty-five) percent of work time.
- Standing and walking approximately 15 (fifteen) percent of work time.
- Must be able to travel up to 10%(ten) percent of work time.
- Ability to work overtime or occasionally on weekends with short notice.
- Typical office environment with shelves overhead and above work surfaces.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of responsibilities for this position, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. Company management may assign other relevant, business-related duties.
At Jadex, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Jadex is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.