Overview: The J.Crew Finance Manager will be responsible for all aspects of financial planning, analysis, reporting, and ad hoc projects in support of the J.Crew Brand reporting to a Sr. Director.
- Develop comprehensive and detailed operating budgets for Stores, Direct, and Wholesale businesses.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly sales plans.
- Liaise with Store Operations to ensure payroll planning is consistent with financial objectives.
- Inform and maintain p&l forecasts for each business segment – with focus on selling and operating expenses.
- Liaise with corporate finance to ensure timelines for budget and forecast are kept.
- Prepare monthly p&l review for senior management working closely with Corporate Finance and Accounting partners
- Develop and implement meaningful, actionable and timely management reporting to inform corporate finance and the CFO of channel specific performance.
- Support presentations to Board of Directors and the Operating Committee.
- Four years planning and analysis or related experience.
- Superior PC skills – Excel, PowerPoint. SAP, Hyperion, or Dayforce are all a plus.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Agile learner, able to quickly assimilate relationships between variables under analysis.
- Four year college degree in accounting or finance.
- Multi store retail company FP&A experience including payroll management.
- MBA/CPA a plus.
- Team player, possessing a strong work ethic, with the ability to manage multiple deadline sensitive priorities simultaneously.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.