Pulled from the full job description
Continuing education credits
Paid time off
Show 1 more benefit
Full Job Description
Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
Are you looking to join an innovative, patient-focused, and rapid-growing organization that will inspire you to develop in your career? Apply today for a chance to join the Ivy Rehab Network as Manager of FP&A!
This position is located in our corporate office in White Plains, NY with opportunity to work remotely.
- At Ivy, we are a values-based community committed to high performance and dedicated to Caring, Serving and Growing together. “It’s All About The People” at Ivy —our teammates, our patients, our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate
- With over 3,000 teammates and growing rapidly, our network consists of multiple brands in 14 states. Clinics within our network are dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to 7,500+ patients – both adults and children – every day
- Ivy is one of the largest, fastest growing outpatient Physical Therapy companies in the country, with high double digit Revenue and EBITDA growth over the past 4 years. We have grown from under 100 sites in 2017 to over 350 today.
- We have plans in place to continue our rapid growth trajectory through a combination of same store growth, new facilities and an aggressive acquisition strategy (we closed 13 acquisitions in 2021)
- Our focus on People and Growth creates an environment where our teammates have opportunities to directly contribute to our success, at the same time benefiting from continuous personal and professional growth
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will report to the VP FP&A and will manage one financial analyst. The successful candidate will provide best in class performance management processes, including reporting, business reviews, forecasting, and early warning signals of future risks and opportunities. They will also lead the annual planning and long term strategic planning processes. The Manager, FP&A will also work closely with our lenders on reporting and communications related to acquisitions. They will partner with Accounting through the close process to ensure accurate financials and will perform financial reporting/analysis at both regular and ad hoc frequencies, serving as a subject matter expert on various initiatives. Importantly, the Manager, FP&A will manage, develop and motivate a financial analyst. They will exhibit strong communication skills, and the ability to synthesize and communicate results to both business partners, and executive levels. The Manager, FP&A will build strong partnerships with other functions, including our Operations teams, HR, IT and Legal.
- Ensure best in class performance management processes are in place to maximize results
- Develop and inspire the FP&A analyst
- Own the process for successful Operating Reviews and Board Meetings
- Manage financial reporting obligations and relationships (internally, to the company’s private equity sponsor, and to the company’s lenders)
- Assess and roll out reporting technology to enable Ivy to scale (In partnership with the VP, FP&A and Financial Controller)
- Analysis of trends in the business both at the Corporate and Clinic level, interpreting and communicating trends to the executive leadership team
- Manage the annual budget and 3 year plan processes
- Manage and forecast cash flow and balance sheet
- Manage the close process in partnership with the Accounting team
- Serve as a liaison between the field and Corporate to detect and correct clinic P&L issues
- At least 5 years of Finance experience required. Business analytics & financial forecasting experience required.
- Minimum BS/BA in a business-related field(marketing/finance/operations); MBA preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required; Business Intelligence software proficiency preferred
- Ability to analyze business trends and be able to successfully present them in a meaningful and articulate fashion
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and quantitative abilities
- Highly skilled in diplomacy, influencing and collaborating in decision making process across all levels of the organization
- Ability to lead a team, providing regular feedback and coaching, and ensuring the team is engaged and motivated
- Ownership/results/accountability-oriented, able to overcome obstacles
- Expert project management skills
- Self-motivated with the willingness and commitment to exceed expectations, learn and professionally grow
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments in a changing environment with competing projects
What we offer
- Competitive base and bonus and deferred compensation incentives
- Premium benefits package, including 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision and PTO
- Accelerated career growth and advancement
- Exceptional continuing education perks
Ivy Rehab Network is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.