At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Project Based Role-2 year assignment
This two year project based Full Time role is a small team whose purpose is to manage Iron Mountain’s largest initiative – Project Summit. This project aims to simplify our global structure, streamline the managerial structure, and enhance the customer experience. The Project Team is led by VP, Summit Enterprise Transformation and this role reports to the Director – Strategic Finance. Primary responsibilities of the team include working with cross-functional project teams to help manage initiatives, evaluating initiative benefits and costs, and communicating current status & progress to senior leadership.
The FP&A Manager is a financial and analytical contributor, responsible for supporting the project team.
- Understanding and challenging initiative-level assumptions including cost & benefit actuals and forecasts
- Comparing initiative-level expectations to actual results and helping to reforecast expectations based on any changes
- Building and maintaining Excel trackers and models
- Interfacing with the finance business partners, project teams, and senior leadership
- Assisting in the production of training materials, Summit update communications, and other presentations as necessary
- Conducting ad-hoc analyses
- Working with Enterprise Finance, Accounting, and Investor Relations
- Strong analytical skills needed to understand and challenge existing financial models & assumptions
- Demonstrated ability to conduct a broad range of analyses, independently seeking proper techniques and making correct interpretations and appropriate recommendations based on the results obtained
- Advanced modeling skills and strong organizational and financial skills to analyze quickly and accurately, on a timely basis, and with credibility
- Ability to build partnerships, influence decisions, and work in a collaborative style
- Passion for driving and delivering results acting as a financial agitator to provide valuable performance analysis and reporting on a timely basis to help facilitate decision making
- High degree of business acumen and ability to interface directly with executive management
- Excellent problem-solving and financial modeling skills
- Works independently in a virtual environment
- 5+ years of progressive financial experience focused on providing planning and business analysis support within a large sophisticated corporation
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field; MBA preferred
- Highly-developed modeling skills in Excel; solid proficiency in PowerPoint
- Project Management experience a plus
- Experience in OneStream a plus
- G-suite experience a plus
Category: Finance Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE