Come join Intuit’s business-wide Customer Success Team as a Sr. Associate, Operations Strategy. We are looking for a seasoned associate with a passion for innovation and technology, to help us revolutionize the way the world does business.This is an exciting time to join Customer Success at Intuit as we are building a service platform to help our customers beyond core product use. Intuit will continue to drive our strategy success by delivering on our 5 companywide ‘Big Bet’ strategic initiatives. You can access more information on all 5 of Intuit’s ‘Big Bet’ initiatives here to learn more. Number 2 of the 5 ‘Big Bets’ is Connecting People To Experts (Big Bet #2)
The Operations Strategy team employs a mix of structured problem solving, process design and business analytics to tackle the highest priority service scaling and performance improvement projects across Customer Success. Examples include launching and scaling Virtual Bookkeeping and Virtual Tax Preparation Services across our QuickBooks and TurboTax Live product lines.
What you’ll bring
You might be an awesome fit if you:
- Are you a proven leader in standing up high-performing cross functional teams, effectively leveraging internal resources to get big things done?
- Love data, analytics, and statistical methods to convey your message
- Are obsessed with getting waste out of processes, and making operations hum as effectively as possible
- Get excited about how advanced technology and monitoring (e.g., AI, automation, speech/text analytics), can immediately drive step changes in how work gets done
- Have knowledge of data analysis tools such as Altryx, Tableau, SQL is an advantage.
- Are willing to do minimal travel (~10% time), when safe to do so again.
Before joining Intuit, you might have:
- Earned an analytical bachelor’s degree (Economics, Finance, Engineering, Science), with master’s degree in related field preferred (MBA would be ideal).
- 4-6 + years’ experience, with a heavy emphasis in Operations, including process design. Bonus points if you’ve done this in a Customer Success and/or Service Operations context.
- Post-MBA experience in Management Consulting from a top firm; Additional corporate experience in BizOps, Operations Strategy, or business planning, desired.
- Proven experience as a cross-functional leader, preferably in a tech environment, and bonus points if you have managed small teams of folks with strong analytical skill sets
How you will lead
- Find the “so what” in our data: You’ll know exactly what KPIs matter the most to the problem at hand and you’ll work across CS platform teams, Business Unit leadership, and Data Science teams to understand key drivers for change.
- Help prioritize those issues by understanding their material impact on our customer experience and business performance, come up with a plan to improve, and work cross functionally to “processes engineer” changes into the way we operate.
- Test your solutions, see if they work based on data and customer feedback, keep on improving by tweaking and adjusting.
- Work seamlessly between Service Operations, Product, and Platform Technology teams to determine what mix of process re-design, advanced monitoring, automation, and product will allow you to execute your solutions at scale.