ICE Data Services and our Data Derivatives business, a market leader in financial data, is searching for a Derivatives Product Specialist. The team offers our global customers market data, valuation and analytics services across derivatives asset classes. You will be responsible for supporting our clients and prospects in their use of our derivatives market data and valuation services. You will work closely with sales, account management, product management and development teams providing derivatives technical expertise.
- Provide coverage checks and samples files for the market data products
- Provide sample valuations for simple and complex derivatives, as well as explain details of the market data and valuations services to clients and prospects
- Analyse complex structured and derivative transactions and advise on valuation and pricing methodologies
- Synthetically rebuild structured products payoffs with a combination of derivatives instruments, and provide assistance to clients with valuation challenges
- Work with product managers to help manage enhancement requests and define requirements for new and existing market data and valutution services
- Provide training and subject matter expertise to sales and account management teams on our derivatives products, how products are used by our customers within their deriviatives trading, risk management and valuation workflows
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of work experience in investment banking or investment management industry in a front office or middle office derivatives role
- Strong technical understanding of at least one of IR, Equity, FX, Credit or Commodity asset class OTC derivative instruments and their use in financial management organizations
- Strong understanding of client workflows within deritviaitves trading, risk management and valuation
- Drive, initiative, structured thinking, problem solving and decision making, and the ability to work independently
- Strong organization and communication skills, with the ability to adapt to the needs of different types of audiences
- Ability to work comfortably across organizational boundaries, and quickly build relationships and gain credibility with colleagues at multiple levels of seniority in the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related field. (Masters, PHD, MBA or CFA a positive)
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.