At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in education and career. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that’s where you come in:
Does growing a business excite you as a corporate development or finance professional? Are you deeply curious, and love to solve problems? Do you love fast paced, strategic and analytical projects? Looking for a finance professional to join our team as a full-time contractor to support corporate development, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and other corporate finance activities.
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Corporate Development on key M&A related projects.
- Build and maintain financial models including P&L’s to support M&A activity.
- Build and manage relationships as part of a cross-functional team supporting internal departments and contribute insights related to performance trends, metrics and KPI’s.
- Assist in preparing financial presentations for executive management and our Board of Directors.
- Perform scenario analysis and “what if” financial analysis on various strategic business outcomes.
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in a fast-paced growth company
- 5+ years of financial analysis and forecasting/modeling experience for expenses
- Strong business partnering skills and prior exposure to business strategy, processes, and financial objectives a plus
- Self-starter and quick learner; demonstrated independence and autonomy in a high-performing work environment
- Strong analytical abilities and able to synthesize and present complex information in a structured, cohesive narrative
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, and other comparable software/technologies is a plus
- Solid experience in Excel, PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Background in tech/software/SaaS preferred, prior M&A or FP&A experience required
- MBA, CPA or advanced degree a plus
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure!
- Competitive salary and 401k.
- Medical, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance.
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn’t catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.