The Financial Analyst – TO will be responsible for preparing financial forecasts, performing financial analysis, and providing sufficient periodic financial information and solutions to support the Global Transformation Office value cases, business planning, and decision making processes as they relate to the organization’s strategy and business objectives.
- Data mining and analysis from financial systems
- Identify and short list opportunities, based on financial analysis, that can be developed into transformation initiatives
- Manage financial details of active project, including budget and forecasting, actuals, and realized value.
- Assist management in the preparation, review, and analysis of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting and budgeting reports for management review. Provide all necessary financial data in order to support and facilitate the day-to-day operations and long-term decision making of projects. Improve methodology for financial analysis techniques and financial reports.
- Ability to deal effectively with dynamic change and support team along those lines.
- Identify areas that can be improved and constructively propose new solutions that increase value and improve business performance.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers that will help facilitate effective
Qualified candidates will have:
- 0-3 years of experience in financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting, accounting or auditing
- Strong analytical acumen
- Experience planning, coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to analyze financial results and assess financial/strategic impacts of business decisions
- Must have a working knowledge of cash flow, balance sheet and income statement analysis, and budgeting process
- Understand internal controls and business risk management
- Strong computer skills with knowledge in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or similar disciplines; CPA or MBA preferred
Desired behaviors & experiences:
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills required
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills. Must be able to convey information to all levels of the organization in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Dedicated team player with innovative mind-set to develop and implement internal process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Embraces changes and is open to new ideas and approaches
Relocation Available? No
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.