Full Job Description
Scope: Position will be responsible for providing commercial Product Management for phosphoric acids and Phosphate salts. This includes the development of pricing strategy and tactics, pricing authority, execution of the ‘go-to-market’ model, cross-functional coordination, and accountability for delivering the budget. Position will reside on the Americas Business Team. Although the majority of business responsibility will be in North America, there are sales and commercial activities on a global basis.
Location: ICL St. Louis, MO
Position This Position Report To: Advanced Additives Marketing Director
Positions Reporting to This Position:
- Outline action plan to deliver strategic objectives and track progress.
- Coordinate activities with sales management in the areas of:
- Developing and maintaining key customer contacts.
- Ensuring regular channel partner meetings.
- Create and maintain strong alignment with our EU and South American.
- Coordinate activity with R&D, Marketing and sales for new product offerings.
- Collect and interpreted data on market trends to expand market intelligence.
- Manage the product life cycle and mix of product sales.
- Monitor import/export statistics.
- Management of day-to-day pricing and pricing approvals for defined phosphates (salts) and phosphoric acids.
- Ongoing analysis of pricing trends, product profitability, and competitors’ actions. Identification and resolution of price leaks.
- Price increase support along with tracking of impact.
- Support on development of the annual budget and five-year plan.
- Provide ongoing feedback on the sales forecast.
- Understand key budget gaps and, in coordination with Sales management, develop action plans to recover.
- Participate and provide input in S&OP and demand planning meetings.
- Support Web-site development and maintenance.
- Prepare and support digital marketing materials.
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Business or related fields, an MBA preferred.
- Minimum three to five years of experience in a Marketing or Asset Management role in the chemical industry or related field
- Experience in participating in developing business strategies and implementing tactical plans.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills – internal and external, at all levels. Able to work across time-zones and cultures.
- While formal finance background is not required, must be proficient in ‘managerial’ accounting and/or financial analysis.
- Willingness to travel, including the occasional weekend. Majority of travel will be in North America.
ICL Job Level: 16
Job Type: Full-time