Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Lighting (HLI) is committed to elevating the lighting experience. Empowered by lighting solutions that integrate seamlessly into their environment, save energy, provide improved quality of light, deliver return on investment and armed with Hubbell’s unflinching support, its customers are able to think differently about how, where, and when they can use light. As one of the largest lighting fixture manufacturers in North America, it features a suite of brands that provide a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products serving the commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential markets.
Progress Lighting is an industry leading Residential Lighting company focused on providing consumers that best lighting experience. Founded over a century ago, Progress Lighting has become the supplier of choice to Homebuilders, Developers, Distributors, Homecenters & Retailers, and Trade Professionals.
The Manager of Sales Process is responsible for streamlining sales processes, improving sales effectiveness & efficiency, and managing daily activities as it relates to the Progress Sales team. This role is the link between field sales activity and alignment with internal customers and internal processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Data: Oversee the business processes pertaining to data efficacy & reporting in all areas pertaining to the sales team
- SAP Data Management: Customer Information (New/Existing), Territory Assignment, Rep Set-Ups, Agent Details
- Supporting Channel sales / report structures
- Report Management: Define ownership, deliverables and timing
CRM System implementation – Salesforce.com
- Manage the CRM data integrity on an ongoing basis
- Implementation of Salesforce.com and represent sales with integration partners
Business Partner: Liaison between sales and all other internal support teams
- Supports the execution and communication of all sales promotions
- Evaluate sales structure (Regions, Pools, Territories) and define methodology to support volume and span of control ($ per associate)
- Central hub of Sales Team Management (field to office)
Financial Support: Manage all Financial analysis and processes as it relates to sales
Customer Incentive Programs and Displays: Manage all incentives
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; M.B.A. Preferred
- 3 to 5 years of applicable work experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent ability to solve problems
- Ability to create solutions and establish documented processes
- Technically strong in all Microsoft applications with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience with SAP and Power BI
- Strong written communication skills: reporting, meeting notes, email
- Progressive career path with a proven track record of success
Bachelors Degree in Business or Other