Manager Investor Relations – (21000421)
Howmet Aerospace has an immediately available position for a full-time Manager Investor Relations to join our Corporate Finance Resource Group in Pittsburgh, PA. This position reports to the Vice President of Investor Relations. The successful candidate will join a team dedicated to building a world-class investor relations program focused on building and maintaining strong relationships within the investment community, enhancing the company’s messaging to investors, and being a valuable contributor to Howmet Aerospace’s internal constituencies as a key resource representing investors.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Key point of contact with the investment community: Support the VP of Investor Relations in responding to inquiries from the buy and sell side. Assist in articulating Howmet Aerospace’s business and strategic vision, and financial and operating results. Collect feedback from the investment community to be shared with management as appropriate.
Contribute to the earnings preparation process, including: Executive Q&A, earnings presentations and press releases; analyze earnings results and contribute to crafting of external financial messaging; interact with internal teams to obtain content.
Support the design and execution of institutional investor targeting: Perform targeting analysis, support construction and execution of investor days, roadshows, conferences, and investor/analyst meetings and calls.
Monitor sell-side research activities: Communicate sell-side investment theses and consensus earnings estimates; summarize sell-side models and compare analyst expectations with internal forecasts.
Monitor and report on peers and provide market intelligence: Track relevant research reports, news, earnings results and material from other relevant sources; monitor end market trends and outlooks; review valuation trends for the company, peers, and industry.
Manage the Howmet Aerospace IR website: Ensure timely and effective dissemination of key disclosures; identify opportunities to enhance external investor resources; assist in ensuring that all company external and internal investor communications are integrated and consistent.
Support ESG/Corporate Governance initiatives: Contribute to the IR team’s ESG and Corporate Governance initiatives; Collaborate with key internal teams to understand and highlight progress on key issues to external stakeholders.
Develop internal relationships: Develop strong relationships and collaborate with key internal stakeholders.
IR Event Planning and Communications Management: Support all IR activities by assisting with event planning and management, developing reports and briefings, quarterly earnings logistics, and all other associated activities
Essential Knowledge & Skills/Education
- The position requires experience in various areas of corporate finance, valuation methods, and capital markets
- Strong communication skills, including messaging strategy and execution, business presentations, Q&A and business writing
- Ability to handle confidential information and to strictly adhere to company policies for information disclosure
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and ability to organize priorities
- Organizational and project management experience to efficiently lead projects to successful outcomes
- Effective networking skills and track record of building credibility, both with external and internal constituencies
- Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal, team and collaboration skills
- Ability to function strategically, developing and driving plans, as well as tactically implementing them #LI-KV1
Howmet Aerospace, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems and titanium structural parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial transportation. Howmet Aerospace is transforming the next phase of more fuel-efficient, quieter aerospace engines and sustainable ground transportation. For more information, visit www.howmet.com. Follow Howmet: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Economics from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business, finance or operations; including combined experience in investor relations, equity/fixed income research/investing or M&A
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Investment banking, investor relations, capital markets experience
Primary Location: United States-PA-Pittsburgh
Work Locations: US PIT Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 201 Isabella Street Pittsburgh 15212
Organization: 10590-95309 INVESTOR RELATIONS
Shift: Day Job
Job Type: ExperiencedHourly Paid or Salaried: Salaried
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Mar 12, 2021, 10:00:53 AM
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
EOE, including Disability/Vets