Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
At Honeywell, you’ll become a member of a global team, working to change the way we fly, fuel jets in an eco-friendly way, keep buildings smart and safe, and even make it possible to breathe on Mars – a team that is shaping the future. But working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things – you’ll have access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
One of these opportunities currently available is the Sr. Finance Director, Integrated Supply Chain (ISC), for our Safety & Productivity Solutions Business located in Charlotte, NC. We are looking for a Finance Leader with a strong manufacturing, as well as operations finance experience, and leadership roles with full P&L coverage – someone who is ready to help shape the future.
Getting Stuff Done:
- Working Capital (~$700M inventory, ~$4B in spend) – Working with businesses to reduce inventory, drive warehouse reduction efforts around an optimized regional footprint & improve metrics by aligning inventory with revenue/sales/shipments and drive working capital gains through strategic contracts with suppliers, terms extensions, and VMI implementation
- Free Cash Flow (~$700M) – coordinate and drive a consistent, efficient and accurate Cash Flow Forecasting process by partnering with the Business Unit CFOs. Utilize and drive a data driven, digital forecasting process that captures inputs and enables critical review and validation of the output quickly, enabling the process to be a business enabler.
- Manufacturing Finance (~$1.3B) – Driving improved cost conversion performance across all SPS facilities & businesses, as well as strategically manage & optimize global footprint across ~ 70 global operating sites
- Lead and Develop (~5 direct / ~50 indirect team members globally) – leading & developing global finance teams with finance leaders and professionals across 6 business units, focusing on partnering to drive performance across the supply chain, developing synergies across the network & building talent for finance leadership positions within the businesses
Running the Play:
- Develop and implement strategic and transformative initiatives across ISC finance and supply chain to accelerate the pace and impact of these critical objectives
- Create & maintain a strong internal controls environment to ensure compliance with Honeywell Corporate Policy, US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley across and plants and facilities (including oversight of quarterly schedules. account reconciliation & control scorecards, site representation letter and maintenance of the site schedule of executive approvals (SEA)
- Provide financial guidance to the plant leadership team and ISC leadership through financial metrics, capital investment economic analysis, productivity analysis, and manufacturing cost analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 15+ years progressive finance experience with demonstrated track record in positions of increasing responsibility, including at least five (5) years’ experience in leadership roles in Finance
- 5 + years of manufacturing and Supply Chain experience (operational Finance)
- 8 + years of experience in managing complex P&L arising from global operations, multiple product lines, new market expansions, multiple plants, technology sensitive new product initiatives, and/or business transformation initiatives.
- 5 + years of experience in a matrix organization
- 5 + years of experience with 2-Tier GTM model – selling through distributor networks and directly to key accounts.
- CPA/ MBA qualifications
- Six-Sigma Greenbelt+ certification or equivalent process improvement background preferred
- Ability to drive business decisions and execution across the business teams
- Ability to understand business activities with a broader view beyond finance
- Deep knowledge of Digital tools – SAP or Oracle, Hyperion, Tableau, Business Objects, Snowflake
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Alignment to Honeywell 9 Behaviors.
- JOB ID: HRD104896
- Category: Finance
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.