Full Job Description
Are you a car or truck enthusiast? Do you want to have a career in the performance aftermarket? Holley Performance, the largest and fastest growing group of performance brands in the performance aftermarket is looking for an experienced Product Merchandiser. If you are interested in mixing your passion with work we are looking for you!
As a Product Merchandiser, the ideal candidate would be the brand champion and have a responsibility to guide our brand(s)/product line(s) from cradle to grave. The ideal candidate will be active in all facets of the business driving your day to day activities around the 4P’s of Product Marketing (Product, Price, Placement, and Promotion). Financial improvements of the brand (sales and profitability) are the measurement of your success.
Holley offers a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package, 401k with match and education support.
- Passion for the automotive market
- Financial analysis of new products including but not limited to: ROI, payback, future revenue, cost, selling price, margins, channel etc.
- Product pricing strategies to ensure competitive market position
- Adding, reviewing and editing website copy and product features
- Must have the ability to write marketing and technical copy for website and press releases
- Develop suitable private label opportunities for new products
- Continued familiarization with competitive companies, consumer preferences, distribution channels, and other strategic information necessary to perform job function
- Must be analytical and able to review internal data to identify market trends to make recommendations on improving sales, share, and profit targets
- Strong leadership and ability to effectively communicate product vision
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a complex organization
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Able to lead multiple cross-functional teams
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Master of Business Administration
- Automotive technical and product knowledge.
- 3-5 years of experience in one or more of the following: product planning, brand management, product/marketing strategy, engineering or other roles demonstrating leadership and ability to work in a team orientated environment
- Classic Truck knowledge is a plus
This position is located in Bowling Green, KY
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Every other week
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Only full-time employees eligible