Data is at the core of almost every decision we make here at Hinge. We’re looking for a Business Analytics Manager to own business-wide metrics measurement, reporting, and strategic analysis.
What We Want You to Do:
- Build dashboards to monitor the performance of all operational metrics across many demographic dimensions
- Explain drivers for the company’s over and underperformance and identify opportunities to improve metrics
- Understand how Hinge’s operational metrics drive our forecasts
- Partner with Data Engineering team in building out a go-to source of truth for data analysis, and partner with Data Science and Business Intelligence teams in building processes around metrics measurement and anomaly detection
- Build our core quarterly and annual presentations that we review with the Match Group executive team
- Run competitive analyses to identify opportunities for growth
- Execute our Objective and Key Results (OKR) process that includes tracking over 18 objectives across 6 team functions
What We Want to See:
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in business analysis
- Excel wizard
- Experience building and maintaining data dashboards
- Experience with Looker or other similar complex BI tools
- SQL Knowledge
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Strategic thinker with strong judgment
- Collaborative and adaptable
- Resourceful and committed to excellence
- Able to handle pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.