Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our Finance team is central to HPEs operational excellence, people development, and innovation—enabling our growth and exceptional customer value. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on integral tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner in line with our business values, and developing our own knowledge to support business growth.
Manager, Corporate Strategy
Come join Hewlett Packard Enterprise, a dynamic enterprise technology company with a market-leading portfolio spanning IT infrastructure, software, and services.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Corporate Strategy team works directly with senior executives to define, analyze, and shape Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s direction. We deliver analytically rigorous, pragmatic solutions to senior executives and work on high profile initiatives that help deliver game-changing results for the company.
The Corporate Strategy team is widely respected across the company and regarded as a seeding ground for top talent. We work as a ‘meritocracy’ that appeals to, and rewards, high achievers.
Your success paves the way for promotion inside Corporate Strategy or entry into one of Hewlett Packard Enterprise businesses, as your network of contacts becomes the “who’s-who” across executive ranks. Many of our alumni are now in key management positions across the company.
We are looking for highly talented individuals with strong analytic, communications and project management skills to join the team as a Senior Manager. In this role, you will leverage experience in management consulting or business strategy to deliver data-driven, insightful recommendations to senior management.
- Support initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence at corporate and business unit levels
- Develop data-driven insights for delivery to an executive or Board level audience
- Test hypotheses through analytical rigor, collaborating across the company to ensure alignment and data integrity
- Research, analyze and recommend courses of action that directly contribute to tangible outcomes
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
- Work effectively in a team environment, both within the Corporate Strategy team and with business unit partners and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across various internal organizations to help secure commitment for cross-company efforts
- Actively participate in building team capability such as knowledge management and recruiting
- MBA or demonstrable equivalent
- 3-5 years post-MBA experience at a leading strategy consulting firm or in similar roles such as Corporate Strategy, Business Strategy
- Superior communication and executive-level presentation skills (storyboarding, development, and delivery)
- Strong project management skills (must have led client teams, peers, and junior team members through various aspects of strategy projects and owned major work-streams in the production of critical project deliverables)
- Superior analytical skills and financial modeling capabilities
- Demonstrable success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
- Strong knowledge of information technology industry
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Team player who supports others and leads executives and peers through logical reasoning and relationship development
- Strong public speaking and workshop/conversation-facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
- Masters MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.