- Responsible for funding activities under the corporation’s ABS debt facilities to provide liquidity and maintain covenant compliance, while ensuring the timely and accurate payment of interest and principal on borrowings outstanding.
- Provide analysis, recommend the selection of new vehicle financing structures, participate in negotiation and lead implementation.
- Perform analysis and periodic reporting on the capital structure necessary for both internal and external purposes.
- Maintain covenant compliance and work with Fleet to ensure business needs are met.
- Perform related financial analysis, projects as needed, participate in financings
- Management of ABS programs in the US and Canada including daily Variable Funding Note (VFN) issuance, monitoring of credit enhancement, borrowing capacity, aggregate asset amounts and investment management.
- Arrange/supervise quarterly and annual ABS program testing with public auditors and accountants
- Management of Secured Vehicle Loan Facilities (non-ABS) including monthly aggregate asset testing, annual audits and borrowing capabilities.
- Monitor ABS covenant compliance and work with Fleet to ensure compliance.
- Daily and monthly reporting of ABS program’s performance and current portfolio position financial institutions, rating agencies, monoline insurer and corporate accounts.
- Recording and monitoring of VFN, Medium-Term Notes and cash investments in Treasury workstation, including LIBOR-based interest rate resets, interest payments and principal maturities.
- Prepare monthly interest / term debt payment schedule.
- Prepare monthly interest expense summaries for the various vehicle debt facilities.
- Lease/Buy analysis, Interest sensitivity analysis, competitive analysis, provide input to relevant sections of 10-Q/K
Higher education preferred (MBA, MS Finance)
3-5 years of progressive Finance experience, prior Treasury experience desired
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Finance theory
- General Finance and business acumen
- Legal aspects of securitizations
- Detailed, hard worker
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams on large projects
- Ability to clearly present complex finance material
- Financial modeling skills
o Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
o Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.