Pulled from the full job description
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
Full Job Description
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
This position is located in our South Atlantic Division Office, Charleston, SC
Shift: Weekdays, with some weekends as needed
Schedule: Full Time
Position Summary: The Decision Support Services Associate Analyst is development role responsible for supporting and developing DSS systems across the division under the direction of the DSS Director and DSS Manager. This includes the ongoing development of analytical tools, adhoc reporting, and analysis using standard company/division business intelligence tools. The tools include SQL, Power BI, Excel (including Power Query and Pivot Tables), Business Objects, and OLAP Cubes.
- Participates in the creation of data collection, system control procedures, and business processes related to the department’s current project portfolio.
- Analyzes and organizes clinical, financial, strategic, and administrative data from multiple sources and synthesizes results into meaningful reports and presentations on a regular basis.
- In collaboration with others, the analyst defines and supports methods of financial and operational analysis for strategic planning, new ventures, payor reimbursement impact, and cost analysis.
- Participates in the coordination and execution of a variety of complex and confidential special projects, from planning and design stages through implementation, as needed.
- Familiarity with cost accounting principals and Profit and Loss Statements.
- Provides professional direction for value improvement, cost management and clinical efficiency using querying software to provide meaningful reports.
Your benefits include:
Paid Time Off
Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
Employee discount program
Employee stock purchase program
Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university: Master’s degree in Health or Business Administration preferred.
2 years of healthcare experience in a healthcare environment preferred. Experience with relational databases and Power BI preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.