Are you looking for a career where time flies by and you are continually learning? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and delighting customers? Then you should join Hargray Communications as a Marketing Manager!
We have a need for a best-in-class marketer who will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns and programs that exceed sales goals, deliver outstanding revenue growth and maximize the return on marketing dollars invested.
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting customers to each other and the world, growing from a local phone company to an industry leader providing residential, business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. In addition to our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being, time, and more. Our team of over 700 colleagues supporting local markets throughout the southeast is committed to excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities: Including but not limited to the following.
- Works with the residential and commercial business leaders and with cross-functional partners across the company to build and execute promotional campaigns to drive traffic, units and revenue growth across all sales channels.
- Implements customer acquisition campaigns and programs across multiple channels using data to prove out campaign strategies.
- Leads the creation and execution of marketing plans and programs that support new products and services.
- Creates marketing briefs for internal or external creative development, the creation of collateral, retail merchandising and digital/social media presence.
- Leads story, content and messaging development.
- Owns the development of the marketing calendar.
- Provides direction to the advertising/digital agencies and market research companies.
- Evaluates the performance of the marketing campaigns and tactics and adjusts as needed.
- Manages and optimizes the campaign/tactic budgets.
- Utilizes strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate challenges and opportunities.
- Proposes and manages marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
Minimum Qualifications: Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline required, MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of increasing responsibility in marketing roles. Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
- Deep experience planning, implementing and optimizing at least one of the following tactics: direct mail, TV, radio, out of the home, or digital campaigns (web, email, search, display, social media, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in managing a complex workload with multiple priorities and tight deadlines with a focus on measuring results and improving performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and thrive under pressure in a fun, fast-paced and changing the environment
- High-level problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs