This position will be an integral part of the Innerwear women’s underwear business by assisting with the day-to-day management, strategic development, and execution.
The Assistant. Manager Marketing will be responsible and accountable for working with key management to develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics to meet sales and profit goals. The Manager works cross-functionally with a large team to ensure plans are executed.
The right person will have the strategic skills, leadership, and drive to execute and to make a fast and sustained impact on brand share within the marketplace.
- Marketing Assistant Manager will assist the Director of Marketing, while also having direct account and brand responsibility for managing day-to-day operations and strategy with internal & external partners
- Marketing Assistant Manager must be able analyze market data to balance the tactical execution required to support day-to-day brand activities along with strategic thinking & initiative to pro-actively drive growth.
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and build recommendations off of large data sets required
- Candidate will drive consumer engagement and consumer communication efforts to drive both new and existing product lines in stores as well as online. Ability to translate creative strategy and vision into actionable direction for creative agencies required.
- Team skills are critical, as position requires frequent interaction with other functional groups, including supply chain, design, and merchandising, market research, finance, and sales. Ability to lead and influence others critical to success.
- Candidate should be self-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Position requires a combination of quantitative skills, strategic thinking, and creative vision
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of
marketing and consumer promotion.
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Analytics skills in Excel preferred.
- Subscribes to the highest standard of business ethics.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: