Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Logistics at full potential.
At GXO Logistics, we look for employees who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will handle projects related to budgeting, financial forecasting and reporting, as well as analyze data for variances. Become a part of our rapidly growing, dynamic team and we’ll give you the tools to excel at work and the support to build a rewarding career.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Design, prepare and update complex spreadsheets/cost models in Excel to support resource planning, forecasting, budgeting and variance research
- Prepare monthly reporting package, comparing actual financials vs. budgets for internal management review
- Investigate cost variances; work closely with business unit stakeholders to identify root causes of larger variances and opportunities to reduce costs
- Identify, measure and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other operational and financial metrics; become familiar with site operations that drive financials
- Perform impromptu budgetary investigations as required
- Seek continuous improvement opportunities in reports and reporting processes to improve content and streamline production and distribution; troubleshoot reporting issues and data anomalies
- Design management reports that are concise, logically arranged/organized with a professional appearance, and easy to prepare, update and distribute
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Statistics, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of experience in financial analysis or planning
- Experience working with databases and writing queries (using either SQL or Access)
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience designing dashboard-style reports
- Familiarity with supply chain/logistics operations management concepts
- Solid research skills
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO’s candidate privacy statement here.